Who’s this package for?
Anyone with an interest in French language and culture. Includes those who already have a strong level and want to maintain. This package is available at all levels (1-3).
What does it include?
- Structured support from our experienced, native-speaker tutors
- Personal online dashboard to track lessons and payments
- Goal-setting exercise at the outset
- Review session after every 10 lessons to ensure you’re making progress
- Access to a supportive, like-minded community of francophiles
How much does it cost?
Payment plans and group reductions are available on request. Just get in touch below to find out more.
|5 lessons||£145 (£29 /hr)|
|10 lessons||£260 (£26 / hr)|
Which level am I?
|Total novice, I need all the help I can get.|
I did a bit of French at school but that’s a distant memory
|A0 – Beginner/False Beginner|
A1 – Elementary
A2 – Pre-Intermediate
|I can express myself simply in many situations – I just make quite a few errors. |
I’m pretty comfortable but there’s room to improve
|B1 – Intermediate|
B2 – Upper intermediate
|This French thing is piece of brioche. I’m just here to practise with native speakers.||C1 – Advanced|
C2 – Proficient
Got a question? Say bonjour!
Email email@example.com to speak to one of the team or find our enquiry form below.
Not sure if this package is right for you?
Check out our other thematic packages here.